Process for Utilizing Arts in Education and Exploratory Enrichment
- School staff and/or PTO select the desired program, contact the artist, and agree on date(s) and cost of the program.
- School and district approve and send information to BOCES through the Book Artist tab on the Arts & Enrichment Directory.
- BOCES contracts with and pays the performer; the district is billed after services are rendered.
Instructions for District Users/Arts Liaisons
- Search for an artist, using keyword searching, advanced search options, or by clicking on our featured area.
- Confirm availability with the artist by using the Contact Artist button on their listing. Be sure to discuss the dates you would like the artist to visit, your location(s), and the cost of the program.
- Once all of the necessary arrangements have been made, use the Book Artist button on their listing to have your program payment processed through BOCES.