Incorporating an inspirational theme to make the most of their time in front of your students; our professional BMX riders showcase extreme athleticism, years of disciplined practice, and a positive attitude to help guide your students to find their passion in life.
Through his incredible basketball skills, tons of student interaction, and even more resonant message, Joe will show your students that all people can succeed in life through these five attributes Joe believes in:
• Faith in Yourself: Believing in one’s ability regardless of what others say.
• Persistence: Ability to endure hardship, keep working hard until you attain your goals.
• Patience: Working long hard hours because you understand what it takes to succeed through practice.
• Working Hard. Understanding that there is no short-cut to anywhere worth going.
• Responsibility: Follow through with what needs to be done to get the job done.
Your students will be able to see, feel, and create energy, not to mention explore energy.
Imagine your student’s excitement as they walk down the hall to a professional Laser light show! The only thing better than that excitement is your staff’s knowledge that all of this “fun” fits right into their STEM curriculum.
In his show, Christian will be using magic and illusions that incorporate math, science, and physics—as well as interesting stories about history to entertain and educate your students and staff.
Animal Tales is a live animal educational program that brings your students favorite animal characters from their most beloved books to life with real live animals!
A wildlife-focused conservation education program based on the premise that young people have a vital interest in investigating, learning, and discovering the planet’s wilderness and natural world.
Respect, empathy, willpower, honesty – all good traits that are promoted in a wide variety of original plays.
We have programs for all themes and needs, from our STEAM Museum (a portable hands-on science museum), to historical reenactors, to engaging all-day workshops for your students.
Music, Multicultural, Percussion, Japan, Asia, Dance